This website may use Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizelp()”. This shortens the processing of IP addresses and thus excludes the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately. Further information on the use of data by Google, setting and opposition possibilities: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Bublin 4, Ireland.
– user conditions
– Privacy – Overview
– privacy statement
– ad personalization
Use of Google Adwords Conversion / Remarketing
We may use Google Adwords to advertise on external websites (so-called Google Adwords) to draw attention to our offers. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In doing so, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising to you that is of interest to you, of increasing the attractiveness of our website for you and of achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. For this purpose we use Ad Server Cookies, which can be used to measure certain parameters such as the display of advertisements or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google advertisement, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords customer’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognise which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
Due to the marketing tools we may use, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: By integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible for the provider to find out and store your IP address. There are a number of ways you can prevent Google from participating in this tracking process:
– By setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third parties,
– by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, www.google.de/settings/ads , whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies,
– by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulatory campaign via the link www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies,
– by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
– Privacy at Google www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and services.google.com/sitestats/en.html
– Website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) www.networkadvertising.org
– Google and EU-US Privacy Shield www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
– Objection to data collection <font color=#38B0DE>-=https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=- Proudly Presents
The cookie settings can be managed under the following links depending on the browser used:
– Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
– Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– chrome <font color=”#ffff00″>-=https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=- proudly presents
– safari <font color=”#ffff00″>-=https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=- proudly presents
– opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
Please note that if you disable cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Data Transfer and Receiver
A transfer of your personal data to third parties does not take place, except
– if we have explicitly pointed this out in the description of the respective data processing,
– if you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– to the extent required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, we use external service providers for the processing of our services, whom we have carefully selected and commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. If necessary, we have concluded contract processing agreements with them pursuant to Art. 28 DSGVO. These are service providers responsible for web hosting, sending e-mails and maintaining and servicing our IT systems. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties.